We have LIONS! Can you hear us ROAR? Pack 540 is pleased to announce that we will host a Lion den for kindergarten the 2017-18 school year. The boys no longer have to wait until first grade! The Lion den will meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm at the Scout Hut at Due West United Methodist Church. Contact Chris Hannah, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Pack Registration Deadline April 9 (Monday Following Spring Break)
If your scout wants to have an adventure this summer, be sure to mark your calendar and sign up to attend day camp June 4-8, 2018. You can review full camp information here. The cost is $120 for the entire week for camp. Please note that registration is done as a pack (scouts to not sign up individually). The following forms must be completed (with payment) by April 8:
- 2018 Day Camp Information Letter
- Cub Scout Application
- Tiger Scout Application (Rising 1st Graders Only)
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Sibling Application (may attend with parent volunteer)
- Teen Apprentice Application
- Den Chief (Red Shirt) Application (Mandatory Training May 12, 2018)
- Health Form (must include copy of insurance card)
- Health & Medical Form Instructions
- Day Camp Checkoff Sheet
Day Camp Volunteers Needed: Please consider volunteering at camp. The only way the Pack can send our scouts is to have a 3:1 ratio of adult volunteers to scouts. If 9 scouts want to attend, we are required to send three adults for the entire week. Parents can split up the week (one covering M, W, F with the other covering T, Th, etc). Adult applications can be found above (health form also required for adults).