Second year Webelo Scouts work towards the Arrow of Light rank. The Arrow of Light badge is earned by completing the four required adventures and one elective adventure. For each required adventure, the Arrow of Light Scout must complete the requirements described in the Webelo handbook.
Arrow of Light Rank Requirements:
- Be an active member of your Arrow of Light den for six months.
- Complete each of the four Arrow of Light required adventures:
Camper Building a Better World Scouting Adventure Duty to God in Action
- In addition to the four required adventures listed above, complete at least one Webelo elective adventure of your den’s or family’s choosing from this list: Adventures in Science, Aquanaut, Art Explosion, Aware and Care, Build It, Build My Own Hero, Castaway, Earth Rocks!, Engineer, Fix It, Game Design, Into the Wild, Into the Woods, Looking Back, Looking Forward, Maestro!, Moviemaking, Project Family, Sportsman.
- With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
- Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.)
Remember: Cub Scout motto of Do Your Best is central to the program. There is no level of competence or skill required to complete adventures. Putting in personal effort and having fun with fellow scouts is success.