Wolf Scouts lead happy, active lives! Catching, throwing, balancing, and stretching will help you run with your Wolf pack wherever you go. The more you move, the more you will improve! In this adventure, you will practice your Wolf athletic skills and show you know how to eat nutritious food to keep your body running in tip-top shape.
Complete each of the following Requirements:
- Play catch with someone in your den or family who is standing 5 steps away from you. Play until you can throw and catch successfully at this distance. Take a step back and see if you can improve your throwing and catching skills.
- Practice balancing as you walk forward, backward, and sideways.
- Practice flexibility and balance by doing a front roll, a back roll, and a frog stand.
- Play a sport or game with your den or family, and show good sportsmanship.
- Do at least two of the following: frog leap, inchworm walk, kangaroo hop, or crab walk.
- Demonstrate what it means to eat a balanced diet by helping to plan a healthy menu for a meal for your den or family. Make a shopping list of the food used to prepare the meal.