Hello Pack 540 fundraisers!
Thank you for participating in the Pack 540 Cub Scouts annual Holiday Evergreens fundraiser. We look forward to a successful sale this year, and we need your help! We are raising funds to offset the costs of this year’s Cub Scouts activities and our dollar goal is $4,000. Below you will find electronic forms of the materials you can download. You will also receive printed materials at the pack meeting on Sunday afternoon or at your next Den meeting.
- Full Color catalog
- Order Form (but please use the website if possible)
- One-Sheet simple price list with Photos
- 2021 Fundraising FAQ Sheet
- 2021 Seller (your family) letter/directions
- Step by Step Website Set Up/Update Instructions
Here is essential information about the sale:
- Sale start date is 9/16/21 – you will receive information from Den Leaders.
- The sale end date is 10/31/21
- Please turn in orders on or before 11/1 (last den meeting before 11/1 will work)
- Please turn your order into your Den Leader or place orders on the website!
- The delivery time frame for items coming to the group will be around Thanksgiving. Please stay tuned.
- We will announce the delivery of the evergreens via email announcement and through your Den Leaders.
- The individual sales goal for each participant is at least 10 items.
- Remember the direct delivery Gift Items are delivered directly to recipients. This is more expensive for them.
- Please be sure to collect payment at the time of sale and have checks made out to Pack0540 Cub Scouts.
- Website sales are available on the sites mini site at https://sffsalestrack.com/pack540wreaths
- Please register your scout on the seller website by clicking here or going to:
- Login here if already registered.
Registering your scout here will allow him/her to be recognized for their online orders. Thank you again for your effort and participation. Please don’t hesitate to contact your Den Leaders if you have any questions!