Cub Scout Summer Camp 2018 –Passport to Adventure! June 4-8, 2018
Pack Registration Deadline April 9 (Monday Following Spring Break)
If your scout wants to have an adventure this summer, be sure to mark your calendar and sign up to attend day camp June 4-8, 2018. You can review full camp information here. The cost is $120 for the entire week for camp. Please note that registration is done as a pack (scouts to not sign up individually). The following forms must be completed (with payment) by April 9. Turn in all forms (with payment) to your den leader.
- 2018 Day Camp Information Letter
- Cub Scout Application
- Tiger Scout Application (Rising 1st Graders Only)
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Sibling Application (may attend with parent volunteer)
- Teen Apprentice Application
- Den Chief (Red Shirt) Application (Mandatory Training May 12, 2018)
- Health Form (Required for scouts and adults) – must include copy of insurance card
- Health & Medical Form Instructions
- Day Camp Checkoff Sheet
Day Camp Volunteers Needed: Please consider volunteering at camp. The only way the Pack can send our scouts is to have a 3:1 ratio of adult volunteers to scouts. If 9 scouts want to attend, we are required to send three adults for the entire week. Parents can split up the week (one covering M, W, F with the other covering T, Th, etc). Please note that younger siblings can also attend camp with an adult volunteer. Adult and sibling applications can be found above (health forms also required for adults, scouts and siblings).
Contact: If you have questions about camp, please contact Angie Markwald at email@example.com.