When: October 8-10, 2021 (Arrival from 5-8pm on Friday, Departure at 10am on Sunday)
(Gate will be locked unless arrangements have been made) Just coming in for just Saturday daytime is OK. Just let Alan Teague, Cubmaster, know.
Where: Dallas Landing 5120 Allatoona Drive, Acworth, GA 30101
Who: Pack 540 Scouts and their families
PPE / Safety Measures
• Scheduled program activities • Camp wide Ceremonies with Safety Protocols • Saturday Night Campfire with 6 ft spacing • Activities limited to outdoor areas •
What to Bring:
This will be a tent camping opportunity with plenty of room to spread out. You will want a tent as well as a ground cloth/tarp. There are bathrooms nearby for use.
If you are new to tent camping, please visit our pack camping packing list to see what you may need to bring, or what your camping gear collection may be missing. Of course, you can customize this list, and not all of it is mandatory. If you want a look at our favorite gear, check out this link at Amazon: http://a.co/572o8Z6
- Families should plan for their own Friday night dinner while setting up camp.
- The Pack will offer a Saturday morning breakfast.
- Families are encouraged to bring a brown bag/lunchbox type lunch Saturday.
- The Pack will offer a Saturday evening dinner.
- The Pack will have a cold grab-and-go breakfast Sunday morning while we pack up.
- Tent Camping
- Flag Ceremonies
- Camp fire
- Camp cooking
- Slack Line
- Frisbee Golf
- Safe family fun
- Memory Making
SIGNUP DEADLINE IS September 30, 2021: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090b4aada828a6ff2-fall